- To lay out the body of the santa clara review using Adobe InDesign.
To layout text, art, and advertising for two issues of the review.
- Lay out templates for poetry, fiction, and art in Adobe InDesign
- Scan submissions into created templates and correct errors
- Meet with staff weekly; may set up individual meetings to remain up to date
- Generate galleys for contributors and correct returned galleys
- Archive all files as determined by the Editor
- Scan and design advertisement pages
- Help the Editor establish and maintain a relationship with the publishing company
- Along with Webmaster, responsible for the production of all digital versions of the review
- Responsible for aiding in the distribution and promotion of the final product both on and off campus